Interesting Personal Essay Ideas
A personal essay gives the reader a glimpse of your personal life experience. A lot of times you may need to compose a personal essay. It could be for a simple class assignment, or the requirement for a college application. In order to gain ideas of writing a personal essay, you can get inspired by the listed topics below. Just think of each of the ideas as a prompt for writing, and imagine any special moment the prompt may bring to your mind.
- How you and your best friend met
- The bravest moment of your life
- What makes your parents special
- The experience of overcoming a fear
- The moment your life changed forever
- Why you can succeed in life
- A difficult choice you have made
- A place that is special to you
- The experience of being let down by a friend
- A failure you experienced
- A disappointment you had
- A surprising turn of events you experienced
- Your favorite period of time
- A place you always try to avoid
- If you had power, what you would do with it
- What super power you choose to have
- If you could change someone’s life
- How money matters for your life
- Where would you go hide
- The biggest loss you have experienced
- If you could have a do-over
- Words that stung
- A book that has changed your life
- When you have the desire of running away
- When you have the urge of hiding in a hole
- The proudest moment of your life
- When you were taught a lesson by a child
- Words that prompted hope
- If your dog or cat could talk
- Your favorite time with family
- If you could invent something
- If you could live in a different country
- What the world would be like in 100 years
- If you lived 100 years ago
- The animal you would like to be
- The greatest movie moment
- One thing you would change about the world
- If you could change one thing about yourself
- The type of teacher you want to be
- If you could live anywhere
- A museum you’d like to visit
- If you could become a building
- Something a robot could never do
- An animal that could be in charge of the world
- The greatest discovery
- Your most fortunate day
- Your secret love
- Your secret talent
- The ugliest thing you have seen
- The most beautiful thing you have seen
- An accident which changed everything
- Something you have witnessed
- A right choice
- A wrong choice
- How you would spend a million dollars
- The meaning of color
- If you could start a charity
- Your favorite gift
- A close call
- A secret place
- A hard lesson
- An unexplained event
- Something you can’t resist
- A visitor that you can’t forget
- The longest moment you ever had
- An awkward social moment
- A near death experience
- The hardest news you had to deliver
- A special morning
- A kiss that meant a lot
- Why you will never tell a lie
- When you needed a hug
"The Eyes Of Certainty"
425,600 minutes (minutes in a year), by J. Larson, RENT
A moment captured.
All About Me
All Our Yesterdays
Always Changing Always Improving, but its hard to perfect perfections
Boy meets world
Courage is not an Image
Hearts Knit Together
I Still Learning
I'm gonna marry that boy!
Imprint On My Heart
Just between you and me.
Learning Life's Lessons
Life is cheap, it's the accessories that kill you.
Life is hard, yard by yard. Inch by inch, it's a cinch.
life signs of a bumpy road ahead!!
Life's A Beach
Life's a Beach
Live in the Moment
Live your Life
Live your Story
Look Who's Walking!
Looks Like We Made It!!!
My Life, My Family, God's Way
Our Carriage Awaits!
outside of ordinary you will always be.
Smile Now Cry Later
Some People Have All the Luck...
THE BEST RULE OF LIFE
The Circle of Life
The Dog did it.
The Zipper Club
Unwritten: Then write/type the lyrics to the song unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
What are the odds of getting even
What goes around comes around.
Who don't know what Love is yet ?
___ (whatever word you want). so hot right now. _____. (example: mud. so hot right now. mud.